Beyonce gave her latest performance DVD a packed theatrical debut, hosting a screening for "Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4" at an upscale movie house in NYC.
During the interview, She revealed that she did the DVD because she knew she wouldn't be able to perform for a while and wanted her fans to have something from her. She also revealed that she thought folks would be able to tell she was pregnant during the 4 intimate nights of performances.
The DVD also has lots of personal and intimate clips of she and husband Jay-Z, and from her recent birthday party.
During the live performance of "I Was Here" fans get a glimpse of what she confirmed is her wedding dress. It's a very quick shot but is also one of the most intimate details the singer reveals about her private life.
Beyonce pregnancy Beyonce wedding dress beyonce wedding to Jay Z Beyonce DVD
1. Daily exercise is one of the most important healthy lifestyle tips. Exercise on a daily basis for at least 30 minutes per day. Brisk walk, aerobics, or just any kind of bodily movement can do wonders for your health.
2.You should sleep 6 to 8 hours per day. This will help your body to replenish itself and gives your body time to rebuild its cells. Lack of sleep make you feel tired and affect your eating habits. Adequate sleep is essential for your overall health and well-being.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet. Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. Avoid foods that are processed and reduce your intake of foods that are high in fat, sodium and sugar.
4. Maintaining a healthy weight will help you look better and reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes.
5. Have a positive outlook. People who are positive tend to have better health and success in life then those who are negative thinkers.
6. Maintain a balanced lifestyle. There should be a balance between your work time and your leisure time. Remind yourself, “All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.”
7. Stop smoking. It is harmful to your health. It can cause heart disease, lungs cancer, and premature aging.
8. Meditation can help reduce stress, because it helps quiet your mind. Even if you just meditate 15 minutes per day, the result will amaze you.
9. Reduce your intake of alcohol. It is best if you could avoid it, but if you cannot, make sure that you only consume alcohol in moderation (a glass of wine or a can of beer per day).
10. Surround yourself with friends and family members who are supportive. A research by Australian scientist suggested that people who have friends that they can count on to be there for them, live longer. ***
11. Manage stress by doing meditation, breathing exercises, listening to music, etc. Stress, left not managed, can lead to tension and pain in your body and threaten your health and well-being.
12. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to help you with the digestion of food, absorption of nutrients, and the elimination of toxins from your body.
13. Take daily vitamins, mineral and herbal supplements to maintain your overall health or deal with your specific health problems.
14. Find things to laugh about on a daily basis. Laughter releases endorphins, boost your immune system, increases blood flow and relaxes your body.
15. Spending 5 to 10 minutes per day to practice deep breathing can improve your overall health. Deep breathing reduces stress, relaxes your muscles, improve your oxygen intake and delivery to all your organs and stimulate your lymphatic system.
16. Avoid your exposure to toxins like pesticides, molds, fungus and heavy metals like lead, mercury, aluminum, etc.
17. Eat complex carbohydrates and avoid simple carbohydrates like white bread, sugar, white rice, etc.
18. Eat organically grown fruits and vegetables, if possible, to avoid getting exposed to pesticides.
19. Life is too short so you should follow your bliss. People who are happy and have a fulfilled life tend to be healthier and live longer.
20. Avoid people who talk about illnesses and other negative things. ***
21. Get outside and spend your time in the open air daily, if possible. Exposing yourself to fresh air and sunshine on a daily basis is beneficial to your health.
22. Be appreciative of your life, your health and whatever you have. Gratitude is good for your soul as well as your health.***
23. Choose happiness and health. Make it your dominant intention to focus on things that make your life healthy and happy.
24. See yourself healthy and happy in your mind’s eyes.
25.Forgive yourself and others. Bearing grudges is bad for your health and well-being.
26. Remind yourself that it is natural for you to be healthy. Health is your natural state, not sickness.
27. Have a raw food diet day, a day where eat only unprocessed and uncooked foods, once or twice a month. This way you give your body a break from all the food additives and preservatives. Make sure that you consume only organic foods.
28. Try alternative medicine like acupuncture, aromatherapy, reflexology, etc.
29. Practice yoga. It’s good for both your body and mind.
30.Fasting once in a while is a good way to detox your body and gives your digestive system some time off.
31.Do not worry! Worry will not help you solve your problem and it is not good for your health. Worry is the main causes of many physical ailments that send people to hospitals. Remember that most of the things that you worry about will probably never happen anyway. “Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which will never happen. ~James Russel Lowell” ***
32. Accept yourself, your capability and your shortcomings. ***
living healthy Tips to a healthy life health solutions
Taking a blogging break for a bit, i have some medical issues to sort out then exams are coming up soon. There's a new blogger i also want to share with you all. I know y'all don't leave comments but i review my blog readers numbers and emails.
Wondering why my cup of hot chocolate doesn't look polished? Well.... it's home made by me and thats my excuse. So is the cupcake!.
Have a great week pearls, stay tuned for loads of updates not related to the Kardashian clan.
Loads of kisses!.