Pages

Advertisement

My new Haircut pearls....

So i just undid my braids about two days ago and needed a little bit of a change, not as drastic as i had hoped but i just didn't want to see my once rather long hair on the floor so i requested they sweep it before i wiped over my hair. Seriously i used to laugh at guys get so emotional over cutting hair that they had a bond with. So here are the results


All in all, i love my new bob, it now looks very neat and levelled up as compared to how it used to be before.


Why i didn't think of this earlier i have no idea, i still love the "buns" though, but i guess this time round i'v a crush on my natural bob.


I used to think that it was only weaves that could actually create such a great levelling and fullness. I guess i was wrong.
I love my breathable real hair do for a change!.